Customer Service Assistant
£20,000 to £24,000 + Additional benefits
Permanent, Full Time
10hrs per day on a 4 on 4 off (days) 8am-6pm
Working for a leading European logistics service provider. You will be responsible for ensuring client invoices are checked thoroughly, following up customer enquires and providing company shipment status reports.
- A self motivated individual to work alongside and support our existing team in a busy transport office.
- Working 10hrs per day on a 4 on 4 off (days) 8am-6pm
- Duties include taking bookings via email, or telephone and creating orders on our in-house computer system.
- Raising all necessary customs documentation, checking supplier invoices, following up on POD requests and resolving customs queries.
- Providing shipment status reports to all customers advising of delays or problems.
- Air Cargo and or Road Haulage Backround (essential)
- Computer literate
- Self motivated
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to integrate and work as part of a small but friendly team.
Closing date is 05th November 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.