Customer Service Manager
£30k - £35k
Commutable from Bridlington, Beverley, Goole, Hull or East Riding
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to be a part of a senior leadership team reporting to the Managing Director.
You will be responsible for recruiting, training, and overseeing the performance of a team of Customer Service Advisors. Besides, you should also be able to assist with the development and implementation of effective sales strategies.
As a Customer Service Manager, you should be able to address any customer queries and handle complaints. You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain long-term customer relations.
To be able to perform in this job role, you should demonstrate strong networking and negotiation skills. Furthermore, you should possess good leadership and decision-making skills. Your ability to perform under pressure and manage stressful situations will be a plus.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager
- Day to day motivation and management of a team of 4-5 customer service advisors
- Recruiting and training Telesales and Customer Service Account Manager Representatives
- Assisting in the development of effective sales strategies
- Implementing and monitoring the performance of sales strategies
- Analysing the performance of the customer service advisors using KPI’s
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relations
- Preparing and presenting detailed and accurate sales reports
- Addressing any customer queries and complaints
- Maintaining an updated record of all customer information in the database
- Assisting in developing sales scripts
- Recording sales calls and meetings details for future reference
- Building and maintaining a suite of KPIs
- Taking up any urgent requests or queries in a timely manner
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Telesales Manager, Customer Service Manager or a similar role in the Sales department
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & CRM systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to offer excellent customer service