Due to growth within the business our client located on the outskirts of Wrexham are currently recruiting a Customer Success Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to provide customers with an enhanced experience led by you, an experienced, organised and effective customer service professional. You will be required to take our client to the next level in customer experience, ensuring their customers are put to the front of everything they do. You will effectively prioritise the tasks and enquiries for a number of accounts, whilst at the same time managing and leading the customer service team, training them where required and empowering the team to upskill and become more proactive in their approach to client enquiries.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 8am - 5pm / Some flexibility may be required
- £25k - £30k per annum dependant on experience
- Be the Internal Customer Champion for the company, ensuring, as a business everything you do, puts the clients first.
- Day-to-day co-ordination of workflow, the distribution of duties and employees within the customer success team across all brands (includes all comms channels, mailboxes, orders, returns and enquiries).
- Monitoring and reporting on employee and departmental performance against the departments KPIs and targets set by the senior management team.
- Training and development of the customer success team - both new starters and existing employees.
- The 'go-to' person within the department for system support, and escalating issues to the Technical Services Team where appropriate.
- To support the Business Development Manager with the onboarding process for new clients.
- Responsible for the department adhering to existing processes and ensuring accuracy is maintained when imputing data into the system.
- Lead inter-departmental communication, attend meetings where appropriate and carry-out any actions required to ensure service levels are maintained throughout the whole customer order journey.
- First escalation point for customer enquiries, ensuring issues are logged and resolved quickly and professionally in line with company policies.
- Analyse and monitor internal processes and implement policy changes to develop and improve operational productivity when needed in line with the company's quality management policy and responsible for document control within the department.
- Complete employee performance reviews and setting of objectives where required, in alignment with the Senior Management Teams aims and objectives.
- 4+ years' experience of working in an Account Management or Senior Customer Service role
- 2+ years' experience of team leadership in a busy customer facing office environment
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent organisation skills and time management skills
- A flexible "can do" attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle difficult situations and work calmly under pressure
- Team motivator
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Word and Excel
- Experience of using CRM systems such Microsoft Dynamics
- Due to the location of the business own transport will be required
- Experience of working within E-Commerce
- ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management Qualification
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.