Customs Clearance Clerk- Sea Freight
Hawk 3 is proud to be partnered with a freight forwarding and logistics provider who are looking for a Customs Clearance Clerk to join their growing sea freight team based in Rochester, Kent. The role forms a vital part of the sea freight team in ensuring that all customs documentation and administration is accurate and input correctly.
Duties of the Customs Clearance Clerk
- Prepare accurate customs clearance data entry work in accordance with customer instructions
- Understand all shipping documentation
- Monitor all shipments through effective communication with colleagues internally
- Act as cover when required within the team
Experience required for the Customs Clearance Clerk:
- Previous experience in customs clearance data entry work using both MCP and CNS freight communities.
- Great understanding of multiple Import Customs Clearance processes/CPCs
- You must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Accurate with data and data input
Package on offer:
- A competitive annual salary of £22,500 -£28,500 depending plus an annual company bonus.
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 21 days + bank holidays, increasing up to 25 days with length of service.
- Great work facilities and an excellent work culture
- The chance to join a global business with excellent professional development opportunities available.
If you have the experience required, please apply now as the role will not be around for long. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions. Please note that this position is based in Rochester, Kent.