Database and Support Analyst
Hawk 3 have a new and exciting opportunity recruiting an experienced Database and Support Analyst for our client who provides a specialist service in construction and building services.
- Location: Bracknell
- Hours of work: 37 hours per week, Mon - Thursday 8.30am-5pm and on Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
- Salary: 25,700K
Reporting to the IT & Telecoms Manager, the role of Database & Support Analyst will provide management information, reporting analysis and data modelling to a wide range of stakeholders across the company. The role will take ownership of the development and implementation of relevant quality procedures and processes.
- Supporting a range of databases and middleware applications, including finance and HR systems.
- Writing and maintaining database scripts in line with business requirements.
- Proactively resolving issues and ad-hoc requests by working across the internal IT team, the business and 3rd party suppliers as required.
- Identifying improvements to processes and ways of automating tasks to improve delivery.
- Identifying and documenting systems processes.
- Contributing to the development, maintenance and implementation of relevant quality procedures and processes ensuring internal QMS compliance.
- Assisting with projects involving deployment or lifecycle replacement of applications requiring backend database services.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with a range of stakeholders across the business
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
Skills and Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of database administration and T-SQL scripting.
- Excellent working knowledge of relational databases.
- High skills with Excel, including creating and working within Pivot Tables.
- Ability to correctly interpret front end-user requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate at all levels with confidence.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in finance integrations is desirable.
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Crystal Reports and Power BI is desirable.
- Process improvement mindset.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite of technologies.
Closing date 5th February 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.