Are you a highly skilled Demand Planner in an FMCG environment who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a well established, successful and growing business whose success has been built on forging great relationships with their customers and providing exceptional service levels?
Do you have stong Excel skills and experience of dealing with suppliers in the Far East?
Is working at pace in a collaborative environment, where your input and experience is valued and hard work well rewarded important to you?
If so, the role of Demand Planner for this leading European supplier is worth exploring further - As a key appointment to the business, our client is seeking a candidate who not only has the skill set to fulfil the position, but who wants to invest themselves in the company and build a long-term career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Commercial, Purchasing and Finance teams to ensure the forecast is robust and contains the most up-to-date business intelligence.
- Liaising with Far East suppliers to understand supply chain proficiency.
- Analysing the forecast and identifying risks and opportunities within the business, make challenges and propose changes; able to efficiently escalate issues.
- Updating and distributing KPI reports for Supply Chain.
- Identifying root causes for demand errors and supporting business units to address them
- Seeking out and understanding market strategy.
Skills, experience & attributes sought:
- Experience in a Demand Planning role within FMCG, with proven examples of collaborating with commercial teams to extract data
- Good levels of experience of working with Suppliers based in the Far East
- High proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop key relationships across various functions
- High attention to detail and able to work at pace
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package, which is negotiable for the right candidate.
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future