Job: Depot Administration Coordinator
Salary: £11 - £13ph
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: 45 hours Monday to Friday
As an Depot Administrator Coordinator you will build on your exceptional skills and be supported every step of the way in developing a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of the company and the industry.
Act as main point of contact for all contractors/suppliers and build and maintain relationships with these to be able to instruct the contacts accordingly.
· Liaise with internal operations and general public.
- Covering the weighbridge as and when required
· Planning and forecasting repairs/defects/equipment orders.
· Develop and maintain the records/scanning for various plant and equipment.
· Take lead on data analysis and report all defects/ issues to operational management.
· Coordination of key reports and databases.
· Plan and schedule resource/training to the requirements of the operational department.
· Provide support for new starter inductions.
· Record and communicate minutes and actions as and when required.
· Ensure all invoices are dealt with correctly and accurately in line with EMR procedures and policies.
· Raise purchase orders as and when required, maintaining spend data against budgets.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
Do you have solid organisation and admin experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
· Do you have outstanding attention to accuracy and detail?
· Can you communicate effectively with various staff, managers and clients?
· Are you able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines?
· Can you be flexible to meet changing priorities, and remain calm under pressure?
· Are you happy to travel locally and regularly spend time at each depot?
· Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
· Can you work Saturday mornings on a rota basis?
· Are you happy to undergo a financial and criminal background check?
Due to the nature of the role, a financial and DBS background check is also required, at the employer's expense.
Closing date is 23 rd December 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future