Deputy Shift Manager
Do you have strong Managerial Skills of working within a food environment?
Hawk 3 have a new and exciting opportunity recruiting an experienced Deputy Shift Manager for our client who is located in the SN15 location.
- Location: Chippenham
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri 7.30am -4.30pm
- Salary: £28K - £30K
Assist the Shift Manager with the day-to-day running of the department, ensuring it runs efficiently, to agreed parameters.
Attainment to plan; Egg utilisation (best practice), quality, labour control, waste control, production downtime, utility usage, stock control and other measurements of efficiency.
Products made must be produced to the agreed quality specification whilst ensuring that all staff are trained to produce quality products within the company's health and safety rules and guidelines.
- Ensuring staff are, inducted, trained, and assessed for the purpose of the job
- Develop a training program for each person, which is meaningful while developing individuals to help them achieve their full potential.
- Performance manage all individuals connected to your shift to correct poor performance, attendance and attitude.
- To have an open and honest relationship with the production manager, head of operations, directors, and board members, able to raise and discuss concerns and problems as well as new ideas and initiatives.
- At all times it is important that you comply with the company rules and always work safely.
- To ensure that food materials delivered are safe, legal and of the quality expected by the business and customer.
- To promote a culture of dignity and respect amongst staff
- To develop a working environment that is free from intimidation, harassment and bullying
- Work as part of a team and carry out tasks according to instructions.
- Only operate machinery that you have been trained to use.
- Ensure you use the correct PPE for the task at all times and the PPE used is in good condition
- You must play your part in the health and safety policy. You must be safety conscious in every task you perform and lookout for the safety of others working around you.
- Ensure correct manual handling techniques are followed at all times.
- To comply with all hygiene and food safety procedures
- To follow company procedures at all times
Closing date 20th January 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.