Contract: Full time/ Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000
We are looking for a designer to join the UK’s leading industry digital marketing agency. Reporting to the head of Creative, you will be responsible for the delivery of best-in-class design across a range of online and offline creative disciplines. From visual identity and branding to website design and social media animation, you will have the ability to turn your vision into high performing creative that exceeds client goals.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Designer:
- Website design and Wordpress building
- Web graphic design
- Branding, visual identity and logo design
- Digital marketing asset creation (social media and display). Desirable - HTML5
- 2D animation and motion graphics
- Desirable - videography and editing
- Desirable - photography and editing
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team. Including, assisting in the training of less experienced members of the team
- Develop & maintain good relationships
Requirements of the Designer:
- Several years’ experience in a similar agency or freelancer role, where you have had to balance a range of briefs across different sectors and manage time accordingly
- Highly skilled in the Adobe Creative suite, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator Lightroom, XD, Wordpress, Figma, Premier Pro & After Effects or similar
- Impeccable attention to detail and demonstrated experience of producing compelling creative that consistently adheres to brand guidelines
- Evidence of strong spoken and written interpersonal and communications skills that mean you’ll be confident in presenting your work and able to effectively both take and deliver feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- A team player who’s able to work collaboratively with other creatives and stakeholders to deliver content that hits the brief and then some. You’ll be open to ideas, always willing to learn and ready to deliver creative solutions.
- Ability to work on own initiative from concept through to production, taking personal responsibility for work and requiring minimal input from colleagues
- Creative problem solver
- Recognised as an expert both internally and externally
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org