- Despatch Nights Shift Supervisor
- £15 per hour
- Monday – Friday 6pm-6am
Our client based in the Corwen area are looking for a Despatch Night Shift Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis with an immediate start available.
- Locating trailers and assembling in load lanes ready for loading.
- Organising load paperwork.
- Identifying any issues with the trailers such as missing, damaged etc.
- Managing trailer stock transfer from the Deeside site to ensure all trailers are consolidated in the correct load lanes.
- Loading and unloading vehicles using a tractor.
- Unloading flat-bed trailer transfers from site ready for the next day loading.
- Managing and preparing handover documents for the day shift with full updates.
- Locating and taking Q trailers back the factory to have remedial work completed.
- Updating the load board with load lanes, transfer info and load completed.
- Team of 2 on the night shift plus joint supervision of Deeside site.
- Must meet deadlines for load arrivals.
The ideal candidate for the Despatch Night Shift Supervisor will have
- Tractor License
- Experience using a tractor and towing.
- Well organised and enthusiastic.
- Experience of working within a similar role is essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Due to location of business own transport is essential.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role please apply with a copy of your CV or drop a email across to email@example.com to arrange a chat.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.