Title: Account Manager
Contract: Full time/ permanent
Hours: Mon – Fri (37.5hrs per week, Hybrid Working)
Salary: Up to £38,000 (+ Commission)
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Account manager to maintain client relationships and keep clients informed of the progressive digital strategy that delivers them a ROI as a result of the companies activity.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- To lead on day-to-day client communications supporting a range of departments for multi service clients.
- Collating and delivering client reports.
- Supporting web project managers with client communication and transition to ongoing marketing.
- Taking client calls and managing client queries, liaising with the relevant departments / staff working on the projects.
- Attending and facilitating client progress / update meetings both on and off site.
- Ensuring that communication with multi service clients is seamless – helping to keep one channel of communication between the company & client
- Ensuring project deadlines are met and requests are dealt with in a timely manner. Working with the team to get actions completed within time frames.
- Delivering excellent customer service and dealing with client issues / complaints effectively.
- Utilising a CRM tool to keep on top of all projects.
- Assisting the sales team in working on new client enquiries and attending new business sales meetings when required.
- Find and pitch upsell opportunities to current clients (both single and multi-service).
- Support the wider team managing the companies online chat facility.
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Customer service
- Telephone manner
- Project management experience
- Previous sales experience is desirable
- 90% remote working
- Birthday off work
- Regular training across SEO disciplines
- Team building activities
- 22 days holiday per year + all Bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare cash plan
- NEST pension scheme
- 8 hour days Mon to Fri
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org