Our client based in Chester is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, as the Digital Marketing Executive you will be a technically competent creative person able to head the further development of our client's online presence which has progressed significantly over the last 12 months.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday
- Some work outside office hours may be required to meet client demands.
- £23k per annum plus OTE
- The maintenance of the website content and the development of digital strategies to maximise revenues.
- Reporting on and gathering available analytical information relative to digital marketing activity.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity and helping to shape sales campaigns.
- Content creation that spans all of the digital footprint including websites, social media, Amazon and eBay
- Management of paid search activity (google AdWords), social media, PPC and other related online sales generating mechanisms.
- Ensuring all ads and activity are effective and targeted correctly.
- Reporting on online sales including period analysis and comparison.
- Be responsible for creative input into both offline and online advertising.
- Copywriting skills would be useful as would familiarity with the usual marketing software and automation and marketing software tools.
- A dedicated hard-working individual that is prepared to work without close supervision and can handle deadlines and targets.
- A degree in Marketing would be ideal but is not essential if applicant has proven work experience.
- An excellent communicator in both written and verbal communication, driven self-starter and an ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment is key.
- The ability to recognise opportunities to increase revenue.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.