Digital Marketing Executive
Market Weighton YO43
£Depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Commutable from East Riding, Pocklington, Driffield, Selby, Hull or York.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketing executive to join our thriving team of enthusiastic and experienced professionals with a great sense of fun and passion for what we do. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to develop their paid online media skills in a fast-paced agency environment.
The successful candidate will join a team of executives in the planning, delivery and analysis of campaigns for clients across a broad range of industries, setting our clients up for success and ensuring they achieve their paid online media goals. This role will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Work from a brief to produce comprehensive paid online media campaign plans
- Monitor and manage budgets across multiple clients and campaigns
- Monitor, optimise and analyse campaign performance on an ongoing basis
- Prepare mid-campaign update and comprehensive post-campaign analysis reports, discussing campaign performance, identifying best practice and suggesting areas for improvement for the future
- Schedule client activity across Google Ads (Display, Search & YouTube), Facebook Ads (Facebook & Instagram), Snap Ads, LinkedIn Ads and a range of other areas/platforms
- Provide clients with support on the more technical aspects of their campaigns such as content requirements, platform information and conversion tracking
- Work collaboratively with every member of the Forward And Thinking team to uphold our outstanding reputation for online and offline media buy while providing unrivalled customer service
- Attend meetings with clients/sales/suppliers, as necessary
- Provide training internally or externally when necessary
- Supporting the department in a range of additional projects as required
- Must have a minimum of 1 years Marketing background
- Outgoing and proactive
- Your own MacBook
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Great opportunity for career development
- Group Share Option Scheme