Our client based in Chester is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. Working as an integral part of the Marketing team, as the Digital Marketing Executive you will support in the delivery of our client's digital marketing activity across all business pillars. This role is ideal for an individual who has a minimum of two years' experience in industry with excellent digital marketing and copywriting skills. An excellent communicator in both written and verbal communication, driven self-starter and an ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment is key. With a flare of creativity and working with wider teams to curate and ideate engaging marketing activity which supports the business pillars.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 8:30am - 5pm
- Some weekend work will be required
- Competitive Salary
- Provide operational support to help implement the digital marketing associated to the estate's marketing activity to support in the achievement of business objectives.
- Copywriting for digital marketing content, to include, but not limited to social media posts, Google Ads, website, email and SMS marketing.
- Update website content (WordPress) and third-party online platforms (e.g. RightMove).
- Support in the launch or consolidation of the estates online digital estate e.g. web or social media channels.
- Monitoring of social media accounts to include the drafting and scheduling of approved content through Hootsuite.
- Support in the creation of compelling and creative digital content to support marketing campaigns across a range of business pillars.
- Support with photography and videography shoots and activity.
- Ensuring that all sign-off procedures are followed to ensure that any marketing material released is approved by management.
- Ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout internal and external communications.
- Continue to undertake professional development and enhance industry knowledge.
- Requirement to work some weekends and late evenings to support on event.
- Ad hoc duties related to marketing as they arise.
- Proven experience in using social media, Google Ads, MailChimp, WordPress and Google Analytics is essential.
- Professional experience in digital marketing. Minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Uphold strong communication skills (written and verbal) to ensure open communication both internally and externally.
- Exceptional organisation: Be aware of deadlines and uphold exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Time management: An ability of manage and organise your own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- English language fluency: Excellent written and spoken English.
- Copywriting skills: Strong spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
- Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to pitching campaigns to influencers, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
- Commercial awareness: Ability to calculate and evidence ROI of marketing activity in line with business strategy.
- Analysis: Strong analysis skills to measure impact of activity and an ability to identify opportunity to maximise commercial gains.
- Team player: Strong networking and communication skills to extract key information from neighbouring teams.
- Flexible: Ability to work flexible hours for events (to include weekend and evening work)
- Own transport: Ability to travel to marketing opportunities off site.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it's over the phone, by email or in person, you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic, and be able to relate to people on different levels.
- The successful candidate must have a current and valid Driving Licence. Due to the nature of this role you must be able to work the occasional weekend, and some unsociable hours, as required.
- Experience in property, events and/or the equestrian industry is desirable.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.