Digital Marketing Specialist PPC
£25000 - £30000
Commutable from York, Leeds, Pocklington
Home working hybrid option 2/3 days per week available after 6 months probationary period.
A well-established company based in the heart of Selby are looking for an experienced digital marketing specialist to join their vibrant team.
This is a largely autonomous position and therefore, previous relevant experience within an agency environment and the ability to work unsupervised, are both vital.
In this role, you will to be well-versed in the principles of paid advertising and cross-channel strategy, search engine marketing (SEM) and specifically experienced with lead generation.
You must possess Google Ads Search and Display certifications, as well as possessing Facebook Campaign Management experience.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment/ lead generation. A digital marketing specialist is responsible for managing the digital marketing activities of their assigned clients. This includes arranging timely reporting and customer updates as well as maintaining and developing the company’s relationship with the clients. We are looking for a highly motivated, commercially astute individual that will help build marketing strategies and contribute to the growth of our business.
- Knowledge of Social Media advertising is essential.
- Supporting/collaborating with SEO specialists (where applicable)
- Client relationship management.
- Assisting account managers and sales in meetings and discussions where technical expertise is required.
- Production of reports.
- Contributing to the growth of the company’s capabilities and knowledge.
- Contributing to proposal development.
- Knowledge of devising and implementing SEO/CRO strategies would be an advantage, but not essential.
This is an absolutely excellent role for the right person to join a company that truly values its employees.