Title: Digital Media Manager
Contract: Full time/ Permanent
Salary: £30,000- £40,000
Our client is about to evolve their strategy, channels, and media platforms, expanding their reach through inspirational content, and looking for a Digital Media Manager to play a key part in their vision.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Digital Media Manager:
- Network & build beneficial relationships with the company’s internal team, external audience and governing bodies.
- Utilise the current CRM database to create long standing relationships and get a stronger understanding of the customers.
- Deliver data and insight to assess and evaluate the impact of social campaigns.
- Implement strategy behind existing and new products, from the initial idea, launch and marketing activities.
- Liaise with external digital agencies to ensure the best is achieved with in PPC campaigns.
- Organising events with customers, in which social media content can be used from.
- Strong understanding of SEO, writing rich keyworded blog posts, articles, email campaigns and social media copy.
- Construct a social media and web strategy, ensuring communication is consistent across Facebook, Instagram, and the company website.
- Manage a team of 2.
Requirements of the Digital Media Manager:
- You will have a passion for sporting activities and a natural affinity with existing and aspiring outdoor athletes.
- A passionate individual, looking to achieve the best within their career.
- Bursting with new ideas that you will want to roll out.
- Balance creative thinking to bring new and innovative ideas alongside strong analytical skills to ensure that we continue to monitor, evaluate, and optimise the activity's impact.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org