Hawk-3 Talent Solutions is working in partnership with a market leading laser cutting business who are looking to add a Draughtsperson to the team.
You will be using SolidWorks/AutoCAD to design 2D CAD drawings of products/parts in line with customers’ requirements. This is a crucial role in the business in making customers products come to life whilst ensuring they are fit for purpose.
The position is based in Eye, Suffolk and will require you to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
The Duties of the Draughtsman:
- Compile 2D CAD drawings based on customers drawings/information or from existing 2D and 3D CAD files.
- Nesting of parts for Laser cutting
- Prepare necessary information and drawings for fabrication (Laser cutting / folding) in house.
- Ensure quality of drawings.
- Ensure that all drawings meet the internal specification/processes and requirements.
- Support workshop/sales staff with technical information
Experience required for the Draughtsman:
- Previous CAD drawing experience (preferably with knowledge of either Solidworks or AutoCAD)
- Some similar experience within engineering / manufacturing industry
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills and confident in liaising with customers professionally.
- Own transport is necessary due to the location in Eye, Suffolk.
Package on offer:
- An annual salary of £22-£26k dependent on experience
- Opportunities for professional development
- Free parking onsite and amenities close by
If you have the skills required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Eye, Suffolk.