Customer Service Manager.
Managing a team of 12 - 16 people.
All calls are in bound (placing orders / chasing shipment info / product info etc).
Required to provide a process and day to day support to the team.
Must have experience dealing with a Warehouse as you will need to liaise with the WH regarding orders and shipment.
E-commerce experience required .
M-F 40 hours per week between 0800-1700 (shifts). Pay up to £24k.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Morley,40 hours per week, salary up to £24,000PA plus benefits
My client is a well established, fast growing online retailer supplying both companies and the public worldwide with a specific product. Due to huge growth for my client, I am looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor to potentially lead quickly into a Team Leader role.
Working in a fantastic, friendly environment, you will be required to work shifts between 0800-1700 M-F, and would need to be flexible to suit company peaks and projects. You would have a clear and defined job description, however use your own initiative to create new ideas and concepts to maximise company sales.
- To professionally take calls from customers and potential customers with pricing, product and delivery queries
- To liaise with other departments including Marketing, Finance and Transport
- To identify market trends and opportunities
- To upload products to the company and partnered websites
- To manage customer orders and ensure they are processed correctly
- To offer support and guidance to junior members of the team
- To assist the marketing team wherever necessary
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
The successful candidate will hold;
- 2+ years experience within a customer service or call centre environment
- 2+ years exposure to a e-commerce market to to have a sound understanding of e-commerce
- Experience in using Amazon and / or E-Bay online systems for orders
In return, you will benefit from a highly competitive salary with additional benefits, regular salary reviews, training and fantastic progression opportunities.
Closing date is 14th May 2020, although may be sooner if candidates are successful at interview prior to this date.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future