Title: Ecommerce Manager
Salary: Up to £43,000
On behalf our client, we are looking for a Ecommerce Manager to lead the online customer experience and digital innovation for the brand. This will be a heads on role, delivering growth plans for the business across the website and digital channels.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Manager:
- Have a solid understanding of key Ecommerce KPIs and be able to use these to benchmark progress, making recommendations for constant improvement across the website and sales channels.
- Work with the Head of Ecommerce to set the annual ecommerce budget across a variety of channels, including (but not exclusively) the website, Email, Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Digital Display and Affiliates.
- Assist with the ongoing improvement and measurement of our Ecommerce channels, ensuring accuracy and working with the wider team to make solid recommendations for testing and improvement.
- Work with the Head of Ecommerce to develop and execute a robust Ecommerce development roadmap, including ongoing usability testing, site enhancements, payment options, expansion into international markets and the introduction of new technologies.
- Support in the maintenance of the existing digital technology, building up a strong understanding of our systems and processes, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained.
- Use systems such as Google Analytics and New Relic to track and understand user interaction, utilise the data in directing change and report against key metrics to the business.
- Assist with day-to-day stakeholder management of 3rd party support agencies such as Maginus, Magento, Klarna, PayPal, Apttus etc.
- Manage the delivery of new digital projects, from requirement gathering, stakeholder management, time allocation and release.
- Minimise incidents and operation risk through efficient management of digital projects, thorough testing and ongoing system optimisation.
- Work with the in-house Web Developer and 3rd party stakeholders to explore new opportunities within the Magento tool. Ensure that we are maximising its capabilities and exploring new opportunities.
- Continually explore new areas of Ecommerce opportunity for our business, keep abreast of new technology releases and put forward recommendations and business cases on what should be explored next.
- Manage and reporting on daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade, providing detailed analysis of key drivers and produce actions plans to ensure targets are met.
Requirements of the Ecommerce Manager:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience managing ecommerce and digital marketing channels.
- Strong commercial acumen and trade experience.
- Experience of digital platforms such as Magento, Exponea by Bloomreach or similar.
- Ability to adapt to new technology and work with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Able to fully utilise the relevant IT support systems, and to be conversant with standard business desktop applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of GDPR.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior managers.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email email@example.com