Title: Ecommerce Manager
Contract: Permanent - Monday to Friday -09:00-17:00
Salary: £35,000- £45,000 (+Uncapped Commission)
We are looking for a full-time experienced Ecommerce Manager to support the ambitious growth plans across our client’s websites and marketplaces. You will be a part of the leading specialist of healthcare consumables and equipment to lead a multi-disciplinary online team and oversee the online and digital strategy. Working with the in-house marketing, customer service, IT, purchasing and finance teams and manage the external digital marketing agencies to drive growth.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Manager:
- Devise and lead a strategy to drive and deliver overall profitability and growth of the online and ecommerce functions.
- Lead and manage the online team which currently consists of a frontend and a backend developer and an ecommerce executive.
- Develop and maintain B2B and B2C websites, hosted on Magento 2 and Wordpress platforms, implementing increased content and changing pricing initiatives.
- Manage and extend the companies all-round digital trading plan, which is currently operated via Amazon Seller Central, eBay marketplace and includes the management of the Fulfilled by Amazon channel.
- Understanding of the digital marketing and ecommerce landscapes to identify and implement new online sales opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities and overseeing development projects, sometimes using external agencies, devising comprehensive briefings which enable effective software build and solutions which meet the changing needs of customers.
- Analyse and monitor the digital performance of our websites to optimise functionality against key metrics, producing updated KPI reports to the senior management team.
- Budgeting and forecasting responsibility for online sales, with management and analysis of paid media and third-party software costs, with reporting of ROI and future planned activity to key stakeholders.
- Driving the CRM strategy and devising initiatives which will increase repeat order rates and customer retention alongside management of existing subscription enrolment incentives.
- Working collaboratively with internal purchasing and marketing teams, and external suppliers, to ensure product data is accurate and optimised to plan and agree implement online promotional activity to drive product sales.
- Effective and agile management of our on-line product pricing offer which ensures a competitive market position, and where possible apply and devise automated processes to improve response to the changing market.
- Confident with forming and driving strategy but also comfortable with a hands-on approach.
Requirements of the Ecommerce Manager:
- At least 3 years of experience in ecommerce management and digital trading
- Demonstrable experience of rapid online sales growth in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of managing ecommerce websites on the Magento 2 platform
- Solid knowledge of the PPC, SEO, email and affiliate digital marketing channels
- Analytically minded and able to use customer data to drive strategy across eCommerce to achieve growth
- Understanding of UX principles and best practices in an ecommerce environment
- Experience in agile project management and managing a team and external agencies
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
• Competitive basic salary + uncapped bonus scheme £££
• Company pension scheme
• Free parking
• Monday to Friday
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org