Education and Training Area Manager
Working 35 hours per week (flexibility required)
Working closely with Instructors within a pre-determined geographical area; supporting them to fully succeed in their business in line with the companies instructional and operational qualities and objectives.
Through regular visits, individual meetings, and various other means of communication, you will provide hands-on and practical support to the franchisee including mentoring, coaching and training them to ensure they exceed theirs and the companies agreed short, mid and long term business plans, including working to agree targets for growth and retention.
You will also review and provide support and guidance in the assessment of franchisee performance by providing suggestions and advice on how franchised Instructors can manage their study centres more productively, whilst resolving any problem areas, assessing market conditions and creating initiatives and strategies to build brand awareness.
You will be instructionally proficient in the Method of Learning and support Instructors in their instructional development.
You will motivate and promote a culture of self-development, encouraging new ideas and initiatives to guarantee the overall success of the franchisee business
Skills Knowledge and Experience
- A degree or equivalent in a Education
- Proven successful experience within a corporate environment
- Experience of preparing, managing and monitoring projects and or work programs
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Tenacious and focused
- Experience of working in a franchising or Educational environment
- Knowledge of Educational system
- Highly credible
- Flexible working approach