Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary: up to £45k (Depending on Experience)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (8.30am – 5.00pm)
Electrical Engineer (Automation)
Main Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- Support the development and improvement of Engineering Automation systems for all processes and the plant.
- Responsible for the strong repair to standard of key process and production equipment and to identify and implement control measures to maintain company standards.
- Ensuring all process and production asset automation data are maintained, backed up and that PPM schedules are completed to ensure system and machine performance are optimised.
- Definition, specification, management and delivery projects on time and in full.
- Responsible for effective management of suppliers and contractors.
- Responsible for technical and Engineering designs to meet safety, quality, cost and delivery targets for process, machinery, and systems requirements.
Experience and Skills required of the Electrical Engineer
- Preferably HND/HNC qualified
- Preferably from an FMCG background
- Training will be given, must be willing to learn.
Closing date is 03.06.2022