Email & CRM Manager
Contract: Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months (40 hours a week)
Location: Leeds (LS11)
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketer, who can bring new ideas and a passion for understanding and managing the customer relationship, in the digital space. You will work with advanced email platform tools to compose email communications and have a knowledge of data to help drive the strategy forward, this is an opportunity to join a distinctive fashion retail brand.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Email & CRM Manager:
- Support in the final stages of delivery for a new advanced Email and CRM platform for the company.
- Use both offline and online data to understand the customer and use this to build a robust digital communication strategy for the audience.
- Work alongside the wider ecommerce team in delivering seasonal, campaign and promotional messages to our consumers, in line with the central marketing calendar.
- Develop engaging and timely marketing emails, from creative briefing, coordinating builds, testing, and scheduling.
- Use customer segmentation, journey planning and triggered workflows to target the right customer at the right time, with the right message.
- Create a robust and thorough testing plan for all Marketing emails, ensuring that we are consistently learning and optimising our activity. Share findings with the wider team so they can be utilised across other online and offline touchpoints.
- Work closely with the Marketing Planning & Insights Manager to align programmes across both offline and online media. Share knowledge and insights to help strengthen the communication strategy.
- Work closely with the Buying and Merchandising team, to ensure that we are aligned on the product focus, reacting to promotional and seasonal trends.
- Carry out regular and concise email reporting and share with the wider business. Review the performance of our email campaigns and integrate findings into ongoing activity and strategy.
- Work closely with 3rd party agencies to ensure we are maximising the potential of these platforms. Work with them to develop ongoing strategic plans.
- Plan and deliver a cohesive CRM approach to enhance customer engagement, build loyalty, drive repurchase and continually communicate about the brand.
- Work with the wider business to provide branded email assets for our wholesale partners.
Requirements of the Email & CRM Manager:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience managing email and CRM programmes, ideally in the retail sector.
- Experience using Customer Data & Experience Platforms (CDXP).
- Ability to adapt to new technology and work with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Able to fully utilise the relevant IT support systems, and to be conversant with standard business desktop applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of GDPR.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior managers.
- Flexible working hours.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email email@example.com