Embedded Electronics Design Engineer
Permanent Full Time
Salary £Negotiable depending on skills and experience + Bonus
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an embedded electronics design engineer, with experience in developing firmware, to join our Client, a busy engineering team developing electronic control system products.
As part of our Engineering team, the role would involve electronic circuit and PCB design, but with a particular focus on embedded firmware development. The role would include the production of firmware, BOMs, schematics, design and user documentation for a range of new automation and control products. The role would also include liaising with suppliers and PCB manufacturers, as well as supporting the in-house manufacturing and test teams with any queries.
The candidate will be qualified to at least degree level in electronic engineering or similar, with experience of firmware design in industry applications essential. The role will provide the opportunity to develop the candidate's electronic design skillset.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Printed Circuit Board design, including circuit design and schematic capture.
- Experience in using Altium and/or Vutrax electronics design packages desirable
- Experience in firmware development for microcontrollers, including Microchip PIC or STMicroelectronics STM8/STM32 families
- Experience of IoT applications using AWS desirable
- 3+ years of experience working in industry desirable, but graduates will be considered if the degree focussed on embedded electronics and a competency in developing firmware for industry can be demonstrated
- Electronics Engineering or similar qualification to degree level
- Good communication skills
Schedule: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Thursday 9:00 to 17:30
- Friday 9:00 to 15:00
Salary: £Negotiable depending on skills and experience + Bonus
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future