Embroidery Machine Operator
Permanent, Full Time
£8.91 to £9.41 per hour
I am working with a client based in Clitheroe and we are looking to recruit an Embroidery Machine Operator. My client has been working in the textiles industry for over a century and has one of the best reputation in the industry. Providing their clients with the highest of standards means there has been growth year on year. They use the latest and best equipment in the markets providing Work wear, Sports wear and School wear which is distributed across the whole of the UK.
With the role of Embroidery Machine Operator, you will be joining a team working to the highest of standards. The role is working Monday to Friday full time, starting around 08:15am and finishing around 16:45pm with an early finish on a Friday.
Key Responsibilities for an Embroidery Machine Operator:
- Operating machines to create designated garments
- Loading and ready fabric, threads, needles to the machines
- Following style, colour, and design guidelines
- Braid and cord garments such as blazers
- Finish garments by hand sewing if needed
- Always Treating merchandise with care and concern
Ideally as an Embroidery Machine Operator you will have one or more of these:
- Previous experience as an embroidery machine operator is preferred
- Experience in flat bed, braiding and cording machines is preferred
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be a team player or can work alone at times
- Good communication skills to all levels with various colleges and management
In return, you will benefit from:
A competitive £8.91 - £9.41 per hour, with weekly over time available during the week. The position is a full time, permanent position. Free on-site parking is available, 25 days holiday plus additional bank holidays and discounts on products. My client also runs a compnay bonus scheme
Closing date is Friday 30th July 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future