On behalf of an innovative global business with an exceptional reputation both as a manufacturer and an employer, we are seeking an IT/Systems specialist with considerable experience in a technology-based environment, where they have held significant managerial/leadership responsibilities and gained an in-depth knowledge of SAP HR related modules.
This vacancy represents an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a progressive business with a fantastic internal culture and work with colleagues/teams across the globe with responsibility for the EMEA & APAC regions.
Reporting to the IT Services Owner and working closely with the Group HR Operations Manager & Director of HR Global Technology, you'll be responsible providing leadership in the design and delivery of HR IT capabilities across sites within the EMEA and APAC regions, ensuring strategic and architectural alignment for all service-related activities.
To be successful in this position, you're likely to have previous experience in working with cross functional IT teams to design and deliver HR services utilising best practice and industry standard frameworks (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, PMBOK, and CMMI).
Your proactive nature, exceptional communication skills and ability to operate at a global scale to provide the connection between multidisciplinary business areas and stakeholders will be key to your success in this role.
With management and control over all HR technology and products, including budgetary and design authority, this will position will include the following key responsibilities:
- Evaluation of existing technology footprint and associated support mechanisms in order to collaborate with HR Operations manager and Global HR Technology to road-map and justify relevant strategic activities that provide and continually mature HR IT service provision to EMEA and APAC locations.
- Work with other IT departments / teams to ensure supporting activities for HR Services enable relevant service provision metrics to be met or exceeded
- Assisting with on-boarding / off-boarding and integration / transitional activities that are required to support acquisition / divestment activities.
Skills, experience & attributes sought:
- BS/BA degree (vocational, professional, or advanced) in the field of Information Technology, Business or Project Management or relevant field of study
- Considerable experience in a technology-based environment, where you have held significant managerial/leadership responsibilities
- Knowledge of SAP HR related modules is essential
- Excellent negotiation, organisation, co-ordination and team-building skills
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder engagement and effectively engage and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to provide leadership, direction and supervision for a culturally diverse, globally located team of professional
- Annual salary of £50,000 - £55,000 (depending upon experience & skill set)
- 25 days annual leave (plus statutory)
- Private Health care scheme
- Strong contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance of 8x salary (from start date)
- Employee share option
- Additional flexible benefits programme
- Profit share
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday
Closing date for applications: Friday, 9th October 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future