London, Greater London
£80,000 - £100,000 + (Highly Negotiable depending on experience)
Hawk 3 Talent Solution's Legal Department is working with a brilliant international firm in the centre of London to secure an experienced, reputable and ambitious Employment Partner to join it's small but rapidly expanding team. The firm has a fantastic reputation in London and its employment team are performing exceptionally well in this difficult market.
As well as having a large client base, the firm has a Partner team of over 25 individuals. They also have a strongly performing Consultant team and this encompasses the firm's values of flexibility and employee care.
The firm has come about as a successful merger in 2021 between a well-known, regional, Midlands Firm and an International Firm in London. The Senior Partner at the firm believes that offering a cost effective, alternative, legal solutions to the other international firms in the City, that they can compete strongly in Immigration, Employment Family, Property and Private Client.
Candidates who are commercially minded, ambitious and want to progress their careers in a leading law firm should not hesitate to apply.
Due to a departure within the firm from an individual who has become a Judge, they are looking for an Employment Partner with at least 8-10+ PQE to join them.
The ideal candidate will be from a reputable, traditional or regional background and will be experienced in general Employment law. A focus on commercial or high-quality employment work will be preferred.
Within the team already, they have a very experienced HR, Employment and TUPE Partner with an Associate acting as their Assistant. As well as this, the other Employment Partner in the team focuses on high quality Litigation matters such as whistleblowing.
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Director and senior executive employment and contracts for services for senior employees
- Variation of employment terms and conditions
- Bonuses and bonus disputes
- Employment restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary and Performance Management issues
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment
- Dismissal and Termination
- Whistleblowing and Health and Safety
- Flexible Working and Maternity
- Equal Pay
- Employment Status and Self-Employment
- Sickness, absence and incapacity
- Settlement Agreements
- Workplace Safety during COVID-19
- Furloughing, Redundancy and Business Reorganisation
The firm is built on a bedrock of commercially minded and ambitious individuals. Candidates who historically bill highly will enjoy a favourable bonus structure for top performers.
What's on Offer?
- Negotiable salary of £85,000 - £100,000 (Negotiable)
- Excellent bonus structure
- International, HNW client base
- Sick Pay
- Sick Pay
Closing date is 30th June 2022.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future