Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? Have experience working within a maintenance or Facilities Management environment? Would you like to work for one of the UK's Leading Facilities Management Businesses? If so, this role might just be for you.
Role: Electric Engineer
Location: London (South West)
Salary: £28 - £33K
Role Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time 40Hr/wk..
Our Client is currently recruiting for a Electrical Engineer to join the team based in areas of South West London. The role has recently opened due to an expansion in contract therefore an increased workload and sits in a local team of 10 engineers. The role will be working locally and in surrounding areas with a responsibility for delivering of PPM's & Reactive works across a portfolio supporting various large contracts with leading UK retailers. You will be required to be part of a Call out rota with a standby allowance of £105 every 6 weeks.
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g., Level 3 Award, C&G 18th Edition or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a mobile device.
- You'll need to be highly self-motivated and solutions focussed with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.
- Working within a team of 10 other mobile engineers
- This role will provide you with opportunities for training, development, progression, and internal promotions.
- an opportunity to receive discounts at various high street retailers, including Curry's, John Lewis, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and B&Q.
A DBS Check May also be required, prior to employment.
Closing Date: 10 th July 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
For More information, or to Send CVs directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.