PERMANENT - FULL TIME
BLAENAU GWENT AREA
SALARY £50K PLUS EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced, passionate and energetic Engineering Manager to join their clients' Senior Management Team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and leading a team of 15, the Engineering Manager will be responsible for all aspects of engineering and maintenance on site including buildings, services and manufacturing assets.
Key to your success will be the ability to build relationships at all levels and lead, motivate and inspire your team to deliver a highly efficient Engineering service. Key objectives will include:
- Delivery of a best practice engineering function, driving planned preventative maintenance, resulting in improvements in OEE performance.
- Leadership, development and coaching of Engineers to raise site performance.
- Delivery of innovative cost-effective solutions to all engineering problems and ensuring all engineering targets are met.
- Developing the engineering plan to ensure that root cause analysis and continuous improvement is carried out across the site.
- Assisting in the preparation of capital investment proposals.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety, quality & environmental standards.
Ideally Degree qualified, candidates will have a proven Engineering Management background, gained in a high volume, fast paced, 24/7 manufacturing environment. He/she will be able to demonstrate engineering improvement through the use of best practice and continuous improvement tools, and the ability to develop, coach and motivate a team.
Energy, enthusiasm, passion and flexibility are all prerequisites for this key role.
Salary £50k plus excellent employee benefits
Permanent - Full time
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future