Are you an experienced Export Sales Executive who enjoys travelling? Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an established, successful and growing company working in the UK and Overseas? As part of our client's continued success we are delighted to announce they are looking to recruit a new Export Sales Executive.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will work alongside the sales team to support global partners. The role will be UK based with 1 -2 days designated at the factory in Wrexham, however, the role will require extended trips overseas which will include presentations, agent support, trade shows (less than 5 a year) and possibly live demonstrations. The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to oversee particular regions and work closely alongside partners to achieve sales targets and encourage growth in each territory. The flexibility of this role allows the candidate to identify new markets and will be given the encouragement and resources needed to fulfil their goals. Initial training and product awareness will be spent at the factory in Wrexham. Following successful completion, the role will require one day designated to the manufacturing facility at Wrexham.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Flexible Working Hours
- £40k per annum plus bonus
- Leasing with overseas partners & organising sales visits
- Maintaining accurate records including monthly sales reports
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings (UK & Overseas)
- Reviewing sales performances within territories
- Negotiate trade agreements and set annual targets
- Monitoring of regional standards and accessing new sectors through market research
- Ensuring each partner remains on approval registers, focused to product awareness training and regional standards.
- Previous experience working with construction standards, product approvals or hazardous area applications, cable manufacturing would be advantageous but not essential.
- Passion and drive to sell the client's product.
- Previous role within sales including extensive travel
- Strong communicator, passionate, energetic and professional.
- Can work independently and has ability to manage and prioritise different work and skill demands whilst being part of a team that is globally based.
- Is tenacious and resilient.
- Ability to work with all MS Office products.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.