Family Paralegal (Childcare)
£18,000 - £25,000 + guaranteed bonus + additional benefits
Friendly, supportive and ethical Top 200 Employer are currently searching for a Family Paralegal within Childcare to join their Private and Public Family Department. Their Lawyers have an outstanding reputation in both private and public law focusing on mainstream divorce, finance and childcare.
This firm has been growing at one of the fastest rates in the UK and have an ethos of employee wellbeing and care which is echoed throughout the structure of the organisation.
They are searching for a Paralegal due to growth and the successful candidate will support experienced Fee Earners on a varied caseload of public and private family matters.
For Paralegals interested in a Training Contract - this firm boasts a 100% Trainee Retention rate, seen usually by firms in the City of London.
This is a chance to work on a highly sensitive area of law which will see you involved in the protection and welfare of Children. This is a role for candidates who want to make an impactful and meaningful difference to their clients (and their Children's) lives are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will have a wide range of responsibilities and the right training, mentoring and support to ensure success in the role.
- Liaise with clients and counsel via telephone, email and in person.
- Application preparation (care proceedings)
- Billing - to include Legal Aid, POA's on CCMs and Private Bills
- Legal Aid applications
- File Management
- Typing Court orders
- Other duties reasonably requested by Fee Earners
What you will need
- You will need 612 Months+ as a Paralegal, Legal Assistant or otherwise in a Public Family Law department
- Strong knowledge of Legal Aid
- Excellent administrative planning and organisation skills
- PASSION for the care of children
What's On Offer?
The successful candidate will be rewarded with one of the best benefit packages in the Midlands.
- Guaranteed tax free bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Company Life Insurance / Assurance
- Career guidance, support and development
Closing date is 16 th July 2022.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future