Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm
Day to day roles:
- Work with the Regional Operations Supervisor to ensure proactive scheduling of activities and responsibilities across the region.
- Manage an effective and efficient work calendar to ensure maximum utilisation of time and resource in the care of our customers.
- Carry out proactive maintenance of machines in the region to pre-agreed schedules.
- Carry out reactive repairs of systems in the field, as and when they occur, minimising down time and disruption to our customers.
- Support the Regional Operations Supervisor to ensure 24/7 cover is in place across the region.
- Collaborate with the Client Support team to deliver routine customer care activities.
- Support our customers in the delivery of decontamination programs throughout the hospitals.
- Maintain the appearance and condition of company property and resources.
- Maintain the appropriate quantity and quality of stocked resource in the region, conducting regular checks for replenishment, allowing timely fulfilment of customer orders and requirements.
- Clearly communicate resource requirements to the relevant internal teams.
- Deliver on site customer training, providing a professional and engaging practical and classroom experience.
- Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
- Experience in Engineering/Electro-Mechanical is essential
- A passionate interest in healthcare infrastructure, hospitals, and our customers
- A full UK clean driving licence
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks.
- The ability to approach challenges logically and deliver outcomes.
- The ability to work with both internal and key external stakeholders to deliver the best results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proven ability to demonstrate high quality outputs and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electro-mechanical systems, both in the field and Hub based.
- Ability to build strong rapport and maintain professional working relationships with key contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
- Confidence and ability to train others and transfer skills and knowledge.
- Track record in excellent personal task and time management.
- Proven ability to plan, prioritise and manage workload.
- Have a ‘can do’ willing attitude and be a key Team player.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapting to change at short notice providing flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
Closing date is 10th June 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.