gap Professional have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our clients award winning manufacturing facility based in Wrexham. Working as part of their Finance Department, you will be reporting to the Finance Supervisor and will also be working alongside Departmental Managers and key members of staff in the Organisation.
Pay & Hours of Work
- 8am - 5.15pm Monday to Thursday.
- 8am - 4.15pm on a working Friday. (Some Fridays are non-working days).
- £18,000 - £19,500 per annum (Dependant on experience)
- Invoice Processing (Sales & Purchase)
- Supplier Queries via Email/Telephone
- Statement Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing BACS Payments
- Assist with External Audit Preparation & Actual Audit
- Entering imports onto our Duty Management System (Langdon)
- Administrative Duties which include: - Scanning, Filing & Archiving, Communicating with Department Heads and downloading expenditure from SAP
- You will have as a minimum, GCSE qualifications in Maths and English or studying towards your AAT.
- Ideally you will have experience of working within a Finance Department, however, full training will be provided.
- You will also need to be able to work under your own initiative, as well as being part of a team, with excellent communication skills.
- Our client wants a team worker who is dedicated and tenacious with an ability to quickly learn new processes, take ownership of tasks and work to tight deadlines.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.