Fire Risk Assessor
Hawk 3 has proudly teamed up with a South Essex based Facilities Management company who are on the look out for a Fire Risk Assessor to join the team. This role plays a critical part in ensuring health and safety and is focused on undertaking reviews of residential assets and issuing advice on the property’s compliance with fire safety law and latest government guidance.
The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm with a flexible office/home working arrangement on offer.
Duties of the Fire Risk Assessor:
- Review of as-built drawings, third party reports and liaison with developers/ managing agents to ascertain whether the building meets the necessary compliance and financing standards.
- Provide advice to internal teams on next steps for remediation.
- Visit properties and undertake risk assessments.
- Provide general health and safety advice on the portfolio management.
Experience required for the Fire Risk Assessor:
- You will have previous experience in a similar role relating to Fire Assessments & Health and Safety.
- Relevant professional qualification of a relevant body such as the Chartered Institute of Fire Engineers (CEng or MIFire)
- Possess strong technical knowledge of rainscreen cladding, insulation materials, building techniques and current guidance on cladding.
- An effective communicator and feel confident in explaining complex items in simple terms.
- Organised and able to prioritize your work schedule and workload.
- The company offices are based in South Essex but due to the role requirements, it is essential that you have a driving license as there will be a need for travel.
Client Package on offer:
- You will be offered an extremely competitive salary of £45-£50k depending on experience with an annual bonus (discretionary)
- Access to Invested learning (ongoing CPD)
- Access to health and pension scheme
- Generous company events throughout the year
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays with the opportunity to increase this up to a maximum of 25 days with length of service.
- Monday to Friday role with flexibility for an office and home working arrangement
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Bethany at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions. Please note this opportunity is based in South Essex.