Customer Service Advisor
Reporting directly to the Technical Customer Services Assistant Manager. The purpose of this role is to take all entry customer and retailer calls of a technical nature and provide them with the correct technical advice and to transfer more complex enquiries to the Technical Engineer team. This role requires the skill to resolve customer’s issues in a swift, successful and diplomatic manner regardless of the circumstances.
- Receive telephone calls from customers, dealers and engineers, ensuring all calls are dealt with promptly and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Develop a rapport with our engineer network and build relationships with the immediate team, internal departments and customers.
- Log customer issues onto our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - SalesLogix system, detailing all communication to the customers. Where required amend details to ensure our records are kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Respond to email and faxed enquiries from customers, ensuring they are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Plan routes for the company’s 4 engineers covering Gazco and Stovax calls, informing relevant other departments within the heating group of the calls to be attended on a weekly basis.
Skills and Experience
- Possess excellent communication skills, to communicate complex product information, clearly and concisely.
- Ability to listen and extract information from customers and other departments.
- Self motivated with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and ability to grasp large amounts of product information.
- Be computer literate, and familiar with Microsoft Office packages. A previous knowledge of any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is desirable.
- Ability to accurately input data and maintain attention to detail, even when under pressure.
- Ability to react to unforeseen situations and proactively suggest and facilitate those solutions.
- Ability to extract accurate information from computer systems re stock levels, availability, component diagrams and spare parts lists.
- Possess a flair for developing and maintaining good client relations.
Closing date is 25th Dec 2021
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.