Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Fixed Wire Test Electrician
Permanent, Full Time
£32,000-£36,000 + Overtime & Bonuses
Working Monday to Friday
My client is one of the leading Electrical Compliance companies in the UK. They are offering a wide range of electrical services such as Fixed Wire Testing, PATesting, Remedials, Thermal Imaging and Emergency Light Testing across various commercial contracts. Their head office is based in the South of England but operating across the whole of the UK.
Due to their continued growth and another successful win of a nationally based contract they are looking to recruit a Fixed Wire Testing Engineer. The position is to join a rapidly growing team to cover the Yorkshire Region. The role will involve Fixed Wire Testing, PATesting, Thermal Imaging (training will be given) LED Installations and Emergency Light Testing.
Key Responsibilities of the Fixed Wire Testing Engineer:
- Conducting Fixed Wire Testing
- Conducting PATests
- Completing Emergency Lights Test
- Installations of LED Light Systems
- Completing Laptop-based EICR reports
- Thermal Imaging (full training will be given)
- Occasionally completing remedial works
Ideally as a Fixed Wire Testing Engineer you will have:
- Experienced in a Testing role or a similar environment
- Ideally 18th Edition – training and upskilling can be given if you only have 17th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 or City & Guilds 2394/2395 Test & Inspection
- City & Guilds 2360 Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 2377 PATesting
- IPAF License – this is not essential as training will be provided
- Full UK Driving License
In return, you will benefit from:
A competitive salary of £32,000-£36,000,000 with potential weekly over time available. A company vehicle and fuel card, Upskilling Course and New Certificate through a training plan, Company Bonus Scheme, Very good holiday package, Company Pension and a Company Uniform are also included.
Closing date is Friday 18th March 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.