Fleet Maintenance Coordinator
£24000 - £30000
Working Monday to Friday 45hrs per week
The Role of Fleet Maintenance Coordinator
My Client is recruiting for an excellent Fleet Maintenance Coordinator to join their growing and thriving team at the Bicester Depot. Working as an integral member of the depot, the successful candidate will be responsible for fleet maintenance and cost management, whilst supporting workshop staff and other members within the operational team. This position will be reporting directly to the Depot General Manager.
- Ensure best repair option utilising internal and external resource
- Ensure first time fix utilising internal and external resources to reduce vehicle VOR times.
- Manage and authorise supplier invoices
- Ensure all accident and recharge work is captured and invoices are in line with recharge procedure
- Ensure efficient management of vehicle VOR (vehicles off road) and customer support.
- Interface with customer on engineering issues
- Liaise with nominated 3rd party suppliers to ensure best cost options
- Achieve maintenance spend in line with depot budget
- Ensure all service and inspection documentation is correctly completed
- Manage the fleet maintenance system and issue approvals with in authority limits
- Ensure workshop equipment is maintained and inspected in line with legislation.
- Provide and maintain inventory records for workshop equipment.
- Implement a policy of “preventative maintenance
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to
- Oversee the procurement of parts and manage impress stock levels
- Work within and implement a policy of “preventative maintenance”.
- Extensive management experience and appropriate technical qualifications
- Fleet Commercial vehicle Industry experience
- Effective verbal and written skills, coupled with strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Planning and time management
- Strong PC literacy - mainly in Microsoft Excel
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. • Increasing holiday entitlement for long service (capped at 30 days)
- All new starters are automatically enrolled into the group life assurance scheme.
- Workplace pension scheme
- An opportunity to work for the European leading company in our field.
Closing date is 26.5.2022 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.