Job: Transport Maintenance Coordinators
Hours: 6am-4pm / 8am-6pm- 45 hours per week Monday to Friday (Days) - possible Saturday Work
Responsible for coordinating and documenting the maintenance and repair of a fleet of 250 large goods vehicles and 150 trailers located across the UK.
Liaise with Transport Managers, Transport Coordinators and Service Providers to ensure accurate completion and administration of the scheduled LGV fleet maintenance activities
- To coordinate LGV fleet maintenance planning and scheduling activities
- To be aware of the scheduled maintenance for whole fleet vehicles and equipment and ensure these schedules are adhered to liaising with transport depots and garages.
- To ensure the required work is planned, completed and documented
- To manage warranties and repairs under warranty
- Ensure efficient booking of vehicles and completion of planned / additional work using our approved garages to ensure minimum downtime and operational impact.
- Responsibility for ensuring the scheduled maintenance is completed in line with the equipment maintenance plans.
- Liaison with service providers to ensure both scheduled and additional work required is clearly communicated and documented
- Ensure breakdowns are dealt with correctly
- Review driver defect reports daily and plan necessary repairs
- Use the CMMS / R2C or other company systems to arrange maintenance in line with schedules, issue Work Orders / POs and capture maintenance records.
- Upload maintenance records to company systems
Monitoring Maintenance Activities
- Review driver daily defect checks and identify defects requiring action, ensure minor issues are cleared and schedule roadworthiness issues for immediate repair.
- Track all maintenance activities through to completion
- Any jobs taking over planned time make the FMC aware
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous LGV fleet management and maintenance experience
- GCSE's A-C in Maths & English or equivalent
- IT literate in MS Office and systems management software, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fleet maintenance management software skills ideally r2c, CMMS in Dynamics 365
- Basic knowledge of transport and driver regulations
- Experience / knowledge of making service / maintenance / repair booking for LGVs
Closing date is 21 st May 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future