Job Title: Fluid Technician
Salary: £ 11.00 - £11.84 per hour
Hours: Part Time 24 hours per week - 3 days a week between Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm, hours to be discussed.
Ensure that the service provided at the customer site is performed safely and efficiently, by taking responsibility, lubrication and condition-based monitoring services. E.G. oil sampling, greasing, oil changes etc.
Effective relationships within the teams of personnel on Site including the customer, as well as colleagues at other customer sites and within the business support functions.
Develop the service offer by promoting best practices to deliver enhanced and improved the site service levels.
Comply and promote the company values and H&S policies, as well as fully adhere to the clients H&S policies & procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Perform routine lubrication maintenance tasks, working with and updating computerised lubrication scheduling systems and spreadsheets.
- Service and check lubricant systems as specified within the schedules
- Fully understand the companies and the customers Health & Safety program, including near miss reporting and safety audits. Carry out the required behavioural safety audits for site safety meetings.
- Collect oil samples from the machinery assets on site, ranging from centrifugal pumps and compressors to agitator gearboxes and steam turbines etc.
- Fully understand the customer service level agreement and deliver the appropriate service level required, including monitoring the deliverables and taking actions to close any gaps.
- Any duties as reasonably requested by Line Manager/Director
- Managing Complexity
- Action Orientation
- Managing Tasks
- Promote the service to both internal and external customers
- Open Communication
- Contract lead when team Leader not on Site
- Driving Change
Skills and experience sought
- A general awareness of lubrication and maintenance principles
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to compose RAMS
- Excellent PC skills.
- Flexible approach
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communicator at all levels
- Forklift license
- Knowledge of Lubrication.
- Power Station experience
- IOSH Managing Safety
- A full driving licenses.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- CCNSG Safety Passport
Closing date: 04.12.2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future