Are you an experienced Fork Lift Truck Driver looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a thriving Warehousing & Distribution Business ?
Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with this Market Leader in its field, in the search for experienced, motivated FLT Drivers.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE
Movement of stock from unloading of vehicles, through Goods In, Put Away, Picking and Despatch.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all FLT duties are carried out in a timely manner
- Other general, non FLT, warehouse duties as required
- Unloading of delivery vehicles
- Put away
- Bulk and sinlge picking
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Logical & methodical approach to workload essential
- Self motivated
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally valid FLT Counterbalance or Reach Licence, although on site assessors can re-test and issue new
- Experienced within a fast paced Warehousing Operation
- A good understanding of standard Health & Safety procedures
HOURS OF WORK
- 2 x Permanent 9am to 5.30pm
- 1 x Permanent Afternoon Shift, 2pm to 10.30pm
Closing date for this position 8th October 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.