Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are looking for a French Export Co-ordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: £19 000
Reporting to the Export Customer Services Manager, this role will be working with the Export Customer Service team, to deliver excellent Customer Service in line with Company guidelines, legislation and standards.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for looking after our export customers, focusing on the French market. Including, the prompt, accurate handling of customer calls, provision of technical information, availability, shipping details and pricing.
Responsible for providing a timely and accurate response to customer correspondence. The accurate input of orders, freight and shipping data. Producing despatch notes and liaising across our warehouses and other departments, such as Credit Control and Stock Control.
You will also be required to evaluate accounts and schedule shipments. Some translation and proof work may be required.
- Fluent French and English Speaker (essential)
- Confident verbal communication skills
- Proven excellent Customer service skills
- Numerate and accurate when recording data with attention to detail
- Experience in an Export focused working environment
- Experience of utilising a CRM system
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Pro-active and responsive to generate new opportunities
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative and in a calm and methodical way
- Proactive using a variety of databases to source information
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff Discount
- Flexi Time
- Staff recommendation scheme
Closing date is 1st November 2020
Gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.