Permanent, Full Time
My client has an exciting new position for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join the team to cover the Greater Manchester area.
Our client is a multi-talented company who operate across Facilities Management, Construction, and other division in the UK. As a company with future plans of growth and expenditure into other ventures of work, it is a really beneficial time to be joining the company.
- Completing Service, Repairs, Maintenance and Breakdowns
- Ensure the facilities are maintained to the levels specified in the performance standards of the contract
- Carry out minor works installations including testing and inspection, and on completion, issue valid test certificates
- Undertake planned, responsive, and cyclical maintenance work
- Undertake maintenance duties in such a manner to support the objectives of the client
- Ensure safe operation of all plant, equipment, and tools.
Ideally as you will have one or more of the below:
- Experienced in a commercial maintenance role or a similar environment
- Hold Commercial Gas Qualifications – must be in date and not expired
- Hold Domestic Gas Qualifications – must be in date and not expired
- Must be registered with Gas safe
- Experience in commercial/industrial gas installations
- Driving Licence is essential