Are you an experienced General Manager, with a proven track record within 3PL Fulfilment Centres of over delivering against expected targets.
Are you looking for an new and exciting opportunity, to join an successful, established multi-site business operating in one of the UK`s most dynamic market places, that retains an agile outlook and has continued realistic growth plans ?
A key player in the outsourced logistics service industry, concentrating on retail and eCommerce sectors, currently partnering many of the UK's most recognisable brands.
Reporting into the Director of Fulfilment, the General Manager will be responsible for the delivery of an effective operation that ensures service of the highest quality, and most cost-effective solution for its customers, whilst enabling growth in new business areas. Driving this strategy through effective process management, people, cost and stakeholder management.
Additionally, the General Manager will be accountable for creating and maintaining a culture of employee engagement, working proactively with all relevant departments and key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and realise efficiencies, ensuring both the company's goals and those of its clients are achieved.
You'll be responsible for:
- Process Management
- Team Leadership and Management
- Culture Development
- Full Budgetary Cost Management
- Customer Focus
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Security Management
- Change Management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Solid Senior Management experience within a FMCG or Fulfilment background to be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills required for this role.
- Experienced in managing a large-scale warehouse with multiple clients, preferably within an e-commerce fulfilment environment
- Ability to and experience of interpretation of financial and complex performance data to draw conclusions, identify opportunities for improvement and provide solutions
- Effective management of a 200+ work force to achieve daily and weekly tasks through organisation, delegation and prioritisation.
- Possess excellent business judgment and demonstrable evidence of the ability to step back and look at long term vision for the department growth, whilst managing the day to day.
- Be resourceful, able to manage ambiguity and prepared to get involved if needed
- Thrive on change, inclined to operate with flexibility and commit the time required to get the job done. Ability to cope with an environment that's operational 24/7.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in order to: influence internal and external stakeholders through clear, concise business cases; disseminate information appropriately through the company hierarchy adapting communication style in line with audience and situation; and, communicate effectively with urgency and direction.
- Able to make clear and clinical decisions based on data and factual evidence in a fast moving high pressure environment.
- Confident presenter to groups of people including internally and with clients
- IT Literate - proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate MS PowerPoint, and Excel skills for data analysis and presentation in order to influence business cases e.g. pivot tables, graphs etc.
In Return The Role Comes With An Excellent Remuneration Package And Other Employee Benefits
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.