Our client based in the Wrexham area are currently looking to recruit a Goods in Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis. As the Goods in Coordinator you will be required to assist with receiving and checking all stock coming in to the facility and maintaining goods inward. Other duties will include loading and unloading vehicles and general warehouse duties. The ideal candidate must be prepared to represent the company and embody first rate customer service.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £20k per annum
- Monday - Friday / Days
- Loading and unloading trucks within a strict time deadline.
- Checking paperwork, quantity and condition of goods received.
- Booking in / Stock adjustments / Stock control.
- Store and label goods.
- Manual handling and lifting.
- Follow health and safety procedures.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality.
- Implement safe working practices.
- General support to colleagues as and when required.
- Communication of none stock items to customers.
- Previous stock control or goods in experience is essential.
- FLT license.
- Excellent time management, customer service and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills / Must be numerate.
- Reliable and flexible to the needs of the business.
- Able to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Must be computer literate (SAP experience preferable).
- Able to use own initiative and able to work as part of a team.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.