Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for a Graphic Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
If you're looking to plug your skills into an agency that's set on building on its success to date, then this is the opportunity for you, and you'll have…
- A minimum of 5+ years studio experience working at the Middleweight+ end of the industry producing high impact, relevant and stunning design solutions.
- You'll have an extensive knowledge of the Adobe Package and be able to take projects from the initial brief stage all the way through to finished print ready artwork.
- You'll have experience in developing branding and corporate identities from the initial brief through to pitch and production.
- You'll be comfortable developing campaigns, concepting brochures and catalogues and getting your hands dirty on all things creative, but still willing to muck in on the bread and butter work when we're up against it.
- You'll have an impressive portfolio of existing work demonstrating your design skills and be looking able to hit the ground running managing key projects for national clients.
- You'll be hardworking, accurate and be used to working to tight deadlines.
- You'll be confident working with a team of designers.
This is a full-time role with great long-term career prospects. The right candidate will be focused, hardworking, able to manage their own time, have a positive approach to any challenge and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
- Adobe Suite 3 years (|Required)
- Graphic Design 3 years (Required)
- Full UK Driving licence (Required)
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday per year
- Exciting company days out
- Great working ethos and approach
- Investment in the best equipment
- On-site parking
Closing date is 29th February 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future