Hawk 3 is partnered with a market leading agricultural dealership who are looking to expand their groundscare team at their Aylsham depot. The role of Groundscare technician involves diagnostic and repair work on ‘big’ name brands and the company offers an excellent working environment with professional development opportunities and investment. This opportunity would suit a qualified mechanic looking for a new challenge or an agricultural/plant mechanic who is looking to work for a main dealership with excellent benefits.
The role is full time and will require you to work Monday to Friday, plus occasional on-call duties/weekend working.
Duties of the Groundscare Technician:
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on Groundscare or Construction equipment
- Complete all reports and administration required
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Maintain a clean workstation
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participate in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
Experience required for the Groundscare Technician:
- Previous experience carrying out diagnostics and repairs on construction or groundscare equipment e.g. Ride-On Mowers, Gators, Domestic Mowers and Compact tractors and other similar items
- Main dealership experience is desirable
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Good customer relationship skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Package on offer:
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate with over time paid at an enhanced rate. **The rates will be disclosed during the screening process**
- Excellent work facilities and a healthy and positive working environment
- You will have access to staff discounts.
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days + bank holidays with increases over length of service of up to 25 days.
- Company incentives run throughout the year.
- You will be joining an expanding business that is ‘employee focused’ with fantastic progression opportunities.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions in Norwich. Please note that this position is based near Aylsham, Norfolk.