Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager , with a proven track record of delivering success within a fast paced, multi skilled environment ?
Would you like to join a successful 3PL Supply Chain Warehousing Operation, delivering industry leading solutions to some of the worlds biggest brands ?
The successful applicant will enjoy working in a challenging environment, and be able to manage a number of tasks at any one time. Dedicated to leading by example, motivating a team to successfully deliver against daily targets and objectives for the department, communicating clearly work instructions to colleagues.
Shift: Fortnightly Rotation Days and Nights
Job Purpose: Responsibile for the day to day running of a department, to ensure all activities are completed within set, agreed timescales.
Typically you will be responsible for managing a team of 50 people, managing the day to day activities, ensuring the team operates within strict procedures and timescales.
- To oversee the requirements of the client to ensure parts are delivered to required locations to meet business demands.
- Effectively allocate team activities for the shift, ensuring tasks are distributed appropriately and are achievable.
- Produce and maintain KPI’s, identifying trends and recommending corrective actions to ensure continuous improvemen
- Map, challenge and continually review current processes ensuring SOP’s are robust, efficient, current and comply with Health & Safety.
- Effectively compile and deliver a structured and comprehensive shift handover enabling a smooth transition between the shifts to ensure operations continue smoothly and all outstanding actions are addressed.
- Motivate, coach and mentor the team, ensuring expected performance levels are understood and achieved, implementing appropriate training interventions to build a multi-skilled workforce able to operate in the most cost-effective manner.
- Deliver the ongoing H&S programme through daily monitoring, application and delivery of the H&S policy, SSOW and internal and external compliance.
- Team leadership/supervision experience from logistics or production with strong ability to manage and motivate a team
- Confident and with a proactive, flexible approach (up to 2 hrs overtime might be required, depending on the business needs)
- Ability to manage and operate TCS.
- Good attention to detail, organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload, effectively managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (frequent interactions with the customer will be required)
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft packages and e-mail.
Closing date is 19th July 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future