Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are looking for a Head Of Senior School for a September start.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Quidenham, Norwich
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Salary: £54,500 - £58,800
- Your role is ultimately accountable for all areas of operational and educational performance within our Senior School.
- As Headteacher you will be a key player in shaping provision; driving the curriculum development and achieving the 'Outstanding' school status.
- To achieve this you will be someone who inspires and creativity and collaboration, a strong leader and a passionate advocate for your students, finding ways to deliver educational outcomes that make a real difference to them.
- Your role will be to create a culture that places excellence, equality and high of attainment for all service users at the centre and ensures that everyone who uses the services is empowered to learn and make positive choices about their own lives.
- It is an exciting time to be part of this client and this is a unique carer opportunity to make your mark on a growing service.
The successful candidate is likely to demonstrate:
- A clear understanding of Ofsted frameworks and safeguarding legislation in relation to independent schools.
- Qualified Teacher Status with further professional qualification in a relevant area. Candidates with Head Teacher qualification (such as NPQH) or a willingness to gain such a qualification preferred.
- Experience of working as a senior leader within an SEN environment.
- Experience of leading and managing a complex, responsive school.
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary/therapeutic environment,
- Management qualification at level 5 or above.
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding and legislation that surrounds it.
- Sound knowledge of commercial and financial/budget management.
- Team management experience.
- Superb communication and stakeholder management skills.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.