Our Client is looking for a qualified Heating Engineer that is eager to help customers with their enquires. Our client offers a range of different services within Hertfordshire and have been running for over 40 years.
- To undertake heating engineering duties including reactive repairs, servicing of,
- boilers, space heaters, cookers, service pipework, and other appliances.
- To undertake the installation of new domestic heating systems in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, industry best practice codes and practice and legislation.
- To issue notices and certificates required by the relevant regulations relating to gas safety.
- To attend appointments as scheduled and instructed.
- To adhere to manufacturer's instructions when servicing, repairing or installing appliances.
- To provide information to allow records to be updated following service and Testing and issue Landlord Gas Safety record using electronic or manual documentation.
- To manage stock from authorised suppliers, materials required to undertake works through the approved order system
- Pay attention to wiring
- Responsible for attending training as required.
- Perform any tasks agreed by the Heating Services Manager outside the usual day to day responsibilities.
- To drive company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner and to ensure that the vehicle is maintained to appropriate standards
Skills and Experience
- A recognised gas industry qualification
- Accredited Certification Scheme (ACS) training and assessment
- Core Domestic Gas Safety - CCN1 (this is compulsory)
- Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters - CENWAT
- Cookers - CKR1
- Gas Fires - HTR1
- Meters - MET1
- Being able to work alone or with a team
- Communicating with clients in a manner which they can understand
- Completing jobs and projects in a timely manner
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Resolving problems efficiently and quickly
- Use of saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Water regulation
- Unvented hot water cylinder (Building regulation G-3)
- Legionella Prevention and Water Treatment course
- Safe Electrical Isolation Course
- Part-L building regulations (Energy efficiency).
- Renewable energy
Closing date is 18th Dec 2021
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.