£23,000 – £24,000
I am recruiting for a Facilities Management company which operate throughout the UK. They service and manage some of the most prestigious contacts in the UK with more growth plans throughout 2021.
The positions of Helpdesk Scheduler will be to support the maintenance teams on site and mobile trams with logging/issuing job details taken from answering phones and email from various clients across the UK. The position is a permanent and will based in St Helens. Some of the duties will working on the Helpdesk will be too:
- Taking telephone calls detailing emergency and reactive building works and opening a job on a Property Management software programme.
- Issuing instructions to contractors, monitoring progress of works by communication with Premises manager and contractor, ensuring works are completed in a timely and efficient manner and closing job when works are complete.
- Recording all job details on Property Management Database ensuring job status is up to date
- Providing administration support to Building Contracts Manager; typing and distributing specifications of work, collation of project documents, checking invoices processing for payment and dealing with any subsequent queries with suppliers and contractors.
- Assisting the Group Fire Health & Safety to monitor and review compliance to statutory requirements throughout the Group’s Estates.
- Assist in the data collection of planned preventative maintenance including Asbestos Management, Electrical Safety, Gas Safety and Fire Safety.
For the role, the ideal candidate with have:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a confident telephone manner as you will be liaising with contractors, building managers, facilities managers, engineers and other member of staff and management.
- Strong PC skills with the ability to produce professional documents and update/ amend Excel spreadsheets.
- You should be extremely organised, able to multitask and prioritise workload as required.
- Team player – you will have the ability to fit in with a small team and help colleagues as workload dictates.
- You will need a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
This role is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 8am -4:30pmm which might require some flexibility with Start and Finish times throughout the week.
Closing date is Friday 20th August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future